What is a Industrial Designer – What does do?
Industrial Designer responsibilities include conceptualizing products, crafting specifications and creating models and prototypes. You should be a problem-solver with a knack for understanding user needs. If you possess a creative mind with a practical streak, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal is to build a positive experience for customers through your design.
- Understand customer needs and requirements through design briefs
- Conceptualize product description and design
- Craft technical specifications of products considering budgets and materials
- Create sketches, designs and models
- Produce and test product prototypes
- Make sure products meet environmental and health and safety requirements
- Work together with design, engineering and marketing teams to establish production processes
- Ensure products are aesthetically pleasing
- Think of ways to improve existing products
- Proven experience as a Industrial Designer or similar role
- Proficiency in CAD software/ 3D modeling software
- Ability to understand technological elements and constraints
- Strong problem-solving and project-management abilities
- Creative and analytical mind
- Attention to detail
- BSc/MSc in Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field
Fill the form to get a chance to start Industrial Designer career